Enjoy the adventure tourism of Quindío in a raft on the Rio La Vieja
Balsaje Los Rios
Travel agency dedicated primarily to activities like Rafting, tours and custom tours Jeep Willis.
Enjoy a different way the beauty of the Coffee Cultural Landscape World Heritage. It is an adventure worth living.
Phones: (6) 7 53 50 58
Phone: 311 744 28 28 – 318 794 44 30
Barrio La Pista Cra 4 No. 23-77
Via the Coffee Park Montenegro, Quindio – Colombia
Balsaje Quimbaya by the Rio La Vieja
Enjoy the most beautiful coffee landscapes through our tour in rafts by Rio la Vieja.
A suitable tourist activity for the whole family. We Guarantee: Fun, emotions, beautiful scenery, unforgettable moments.
We invite you to have a unique experience and enjoy this plan that combines excitement, relaxation and encounter with nature.
The Balsaje includes:
* Transportation from the hotel.
* Typical Lunch: sliced meats wrapped in banana leaves
* Visit the Cascades.
* Accident Insurance Liberty.
* Life jackets and 2 bogas experts in navigation Balsa.
Recommendations to enjoy the Balsaje by the Rio La Vieja
- Verify that the company with which they take the service has the respective policy to carry out the adventure tourism activity.
- Verify the status of the elements for the development of the activity – that the closures of the vests are in perfect condition -.
- Do not consume intoxicating drinks during the journey of the raft.
- If children or teenagers are taken, do not go on the edges of the rafts, but in the middle of the chairs.
- Require the company to have two guides for each raft – bogas: people carrying the raft – and that they are of age.
- During the tour, ask the bogas to have security elements such as a kit and a table in the event of an emergency.
- Caring for the environment. Do not throw garbage into the river.
Call us and receive more information:
Arturo Londoño – Manager
Phone: (311) 771 55 96 (311) 331 51 60
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/36/d284969919/htdocs/fincasturisticasquindio/cms-wp-p/wp-content/plugins/pointfindercoreelements/public/class-pointfindercoreelements-listing-details.php on line 377