PACEA Coffee Park Entertainment and Bird WatchingKm 3 Via Rio Verde, Vía A Pijao, Buenavista, Quindío, Colombia
PACEA Park of Coffee Cultivation, Entertainment and Bird Watching in Buenavista – Quindio – Colombia
PACEA is a theme park immersed in a playful environment of learning about the coffee culture, agro tourism, landscaping and natural attraction of our 62 species of birds, with total respect and coexistence for the environment, with a human team committed to the quality of service and respect for visitors, creating memorable experiences and contributing to generate citizens committed to the conservation of our cultural landscape coffee.
Name of the Park: PACEA (Parque de la Caficultura, el Entretenimiento y Avistamiento)
Location. Km 3 via Rio Verde- Pijao. Quindio
The concept of the park is educational interpretive hiking to bring the visitor to the culture of coffee and agro tourism, through natural scenarios experiencing the beauty of the coffee landscape, environmental protection and bird watching.
- COFFEE CULTURE. Ecological benefit of coffee, production and types of coffee, integrated coffee management.
- AGRO-TOURISM. Cultures of pitahaya, avocado, banana and citrus fruits
- ENVIRONMENT. Green Seals Rain Forest, BPA, UTZ, Golden Trade, G4
- GUADUA. Guadua structures. Scissor bridge, helical bridge, bridges, rest stations.
- NATURAL ATTRACTION. Endemic and migratory birds.